This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for using our sites and will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- Choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Personal information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address as provided by you when you register on our sites and place an order with us and enter your payment card details.
Other information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type and version and anonymous information collected from cookies when you are browsing our Sites.
We engage third party processors to process the payment of your order online. While you enter your payment details online this data is not stored by us but passed to a third party processor to complete the transaction you have requested.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide to access our services. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to order, ship or pay for an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
Account data held on our websites can be accessed and amended or deleted at any time, by logging into your account.
You can also contact us via the email address or phone number given on our website to:
- Enquire what data we have about you.
- Amend/delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information, which is protected both online and offline.
We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. Offline, only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access this data.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.